I am looking to perhaps splurge this Summer on a oceanfront resort versus staying at a hotel and driving 15 mins to our favorite beach, Mayflower Beach (Dennis). The idea of just walking outside of my hotel room and having a nice stretch of ocean, pool and nice amenities for myself and children (ages 13 and 10) is very appealing. I am open to any location on Cape Cod. Please give me your suggestions. I am hoping to pay less than $275 per night. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 2 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 3 4 days in San Diego
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 14 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 15 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Big Sur weather in early December
- 18 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 19 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 20 Our next summer trip
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Dulles to BWI
- 24 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 25 Lodging in Yellowstone Park