I have enough miles in my mileage plan to either travel to Caribbean or to Maui. We originally wanted to go to Birtish Virgin Islands and/or USVI but could not find any seats in mileage space until next year. So we can either wait till next year or not use the miles and instead purchase the tickets that would cost us more than $2000. Or we could just go to Maui now for free (using miles).
We have never been to Maui or Caribbean. We are a family of four. Our goal is simply to experience a relaxing vacation by the beach, you know, the idyllic image of clear blue water, sand and palms. If you have been the two destinations mentioned above, I would appreciate if you could share your experience and help me decide whether we should wait another year or plunk down a couple of grands for USVI/BVI or start packing our bags for Maui.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
Can't make it to Caribbean. Is Maui a comparable alternative?