My finance and I are trying to get our activity agenda planned for our honeymoon in mid August and thought it would be really cool to swim with dolphins and do a horseback riding trip. Does anybody know where the best place to go to swim with the dolphins or go horsback riding on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu? Should we book in advance? We will be in Oahu for 2 days, Maui for 7, and Kauai for 4 days. Also considering a hellicopter ride in Kauai, which do you recommend?
Thanks so much!
Pam and Mike
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/nuvega-lash/
- 2 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 3 Water Damage Port Jervis
- 4 chau rua chen
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 7 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 10 4 days in San Diego
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 19 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 20 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Big Sur weather in early December
- 23 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 24 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 25 Our next summer trip
Can you swim with dolphins on Maui, Kauai, or Oahu and which island has the best horsback riding tour?