Can't decide!!!

Sep 7th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Original Poster

Can't decide!!!

Thank you all for your kind input and expertise advice. Gail, it sounds like you were in the same boat as me, "uninspired" so to speak about seeing Yellowstone (as compared to the canyon areas), but I'm guessing from your post that you enjoyed Yellowstone more. Could you tell me if that's true, and if so, why? My husband is more interested in visiting Montana and Wyoming, I'm intrigued with the "red rock" country. Hearing how things book up, especially inside the parks, we have to come to some decision so to insure that wherever we go, we'll have a place to rest our heads!!! Speaking of which, any suggestions for places to stay...we're not the "roughing it" type and would like something with the creature comforts of home, like nice beds, good showers and yes, TVs (my guys wouldn't know what to do at night without one!). Thanks to all for all your help!
Sep 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM

You may get more help if your subject line reflects your question, rather than being so vague. Good luck!
Sep 7th, 2005, 08:01 PM

Dmpalena - just copy this to your previous thread and it will bring it back to the top and you can continue your discussion. Click on your name to find that thread.

Yellowstone is an incredible experience. I'm sure you will not be disappointed if you decide to go.
Sep 8th, 2005, 11:19 AM

If you choose not to decide
you still have made a choice

Alex Trebek, Regis Philbin, chime in here.

Search this Thread