We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 9 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 10 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 11 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 14 Galveston
- 15 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 18 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 19 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 20 Padre Islands
- 21 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Bolt bus?
- 24 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 25 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville