My wife and I were planning to spend a long weekend in Westchester County in Oct...primarily to hit the Great Jack-O'-Lantern Blaze. We were thinking of doing something simple like staying in cabin (not going too simple at a nearby park, which we thought might be really nice given it is should be foliage season. But it looks like Croton Point Park is the only park in the county with cabins.
Has anyone stayed here? Any other recommendations for cabins along the Hudson?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 NY theater district restaurant
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?