Well, it seems we're going to Biloxi in February. My SO wants to play golf and for some reason he's got his heart set on Biloxi. I know...weather and all that. I've already got a thread about that and I'm moving on.
So now I'm thinking about lodging. We're travelling on a budget and therefore driving, not flying. Neither one of us is particularly interested in a casino and would like to stay somewhere non-Beau-Rivage-ish. I can't seem to find much in the way of normal, moderately priced hotels in Biloxi. I'd be fine with something like a Holiday Inn or similar chain. As long as it's in a decent area and safe, I don't need much in the way of amenities.
And as another thought, do any of the golf courses have lodging?
Got any suggestions, Biloxians?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Miss World 2017
- 3 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 4 Padre Islands
- 5 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 6 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 7 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 8 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 9 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 10 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 11 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 18 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 19 4 days in San Diego
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 23 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
Calling knowledgeable Biloxians -- hotels other than the casinos?