My family and I have 3 nights to do a trip since we all work. My cousins family will be traveling with us in a van. We are 5 energetic girls age ranging from 19-27 and 4 parents.
We were planning on driving from LA thursday morning in June taking the 101 to Big Sur then doing the beatuiful Big Sur road having lunch there stopping at Point Lobos and few other gorgeous spots.. (this is all Thursday) then making our way to Carmel or Monterey for the night.. sleeping there .. waking up Friday enjoying a few hours there doing the 17 mile road .. and then driving to San Fran.. doing San fran friday night saturday and saturday night and driving back on Sunday.. the girls aka me and my cousins loved this idea.. the parents thing we should just do 3 nights in Monterey or Carmel and do day trips so we are not so rushed.. I just dont think theres enough things for us to do and we will get bored.. SUGGESTIONS Please.. and if so .. do you have any places we could stay.. My dad needs a nice hotel .. in big sur we looked up the post ranch inn and ventana but those were both $700 a night.. our price range is $280-$350 a night .. it seems like Monterey had the most hotels . Anything in Big Sur or Carmel.. bed and breakfasts.. any suggestions would be so helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ulti Power Testo Boost - Improve Your Sexual Performence
- 2 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 6 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 7 NASHVILLE
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 11 Muir Woods - new rules
- 12 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran