Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 2 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 3 days San Francisco
- 5 Vacations in New Orleans
- 6 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 11 natchez accommodation
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 17 New Orleans Vacation
- 18 natchez trace parkway
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
- 24 Help-need suggestions for a Christmas vacation!
- 25 New York in 5 days