We're planning a circular road trip end of August for 3 weeks.
4 adults early sixties
The itinerary we thought is.
Fly into SF stay 4 nights.
Monterey 1 night
Cambria 2 nights
LA area 4 nights
Palm springs 2 nights
Kings Canyon 3 nights
Yosemite 4 nights
SF 1 night before flying back to UK
Any info or suggestions most welcome.
More or less nights in any location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 4 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 5 Muir Woods - new rules
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 8 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 9 meridian
- 10 4 days in San Diego
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 14 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 15 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 16 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 17 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 18 Family winter holiday
- 19 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 20 Galveston
- 21 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 22 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 23 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 24 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 25 Padre Islands