We just changed our flights and we are now going to stay with family in Los Angeles for 9 days and then we are ending our vacation in Las Vegas, where we will be spending 4 full days.
We have another 3 nights between L.A. and Vegas, and we are wondering if you could help us decide where we can spend these few days somewhere in California. We love driving and would like to drive up the coast.
As well, we had stayed at the Wynn in Vegas last time we were there (just my husband and I) and loved this hotel, but we are wondering if the kids would find enough to do there. We are also considering the Mandalay Bay, the Aria, the Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Palms and The Bellagio.
We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 15 and 13.
Any help and advice on these two issues would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 9 Christmas getaway
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Sjc Car Rental
- 16 Trip to Cali
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 19 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 22 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report