I am coming to CA next week for a 15 day vacation with my family. we are flying into LA, driving up to Santa Barbara for one night, spending two nights in Monterey, and then spending 3 nights in San Fran before heading up to Oregon for a few days. I am hoping to go wine tasting at some point on our way or when we are in San Fran. i came across this website for a "Sonoma Passport" (http://sonomapassport.com/) - is it worth getting something like this? how should we plan out our tour? we are likely going to take an afternoon when we are at SF and drive to Napa and/or Sonoma so any recommendations would be appreciated. and if anyone has gotten a pass such as this and suggests it, please let me know. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 First time in the United States
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 6 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 7 3 days San Francisco
- 8 Vacations in New Orleans
- 9 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 14 natchez accommodation
- 15 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 19 New Orleans Vacation
- 20 natchez trace parkway
- 21 Our next summer trip
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no