Does anyone know if it's possible to catch a bus or train from JFK to go to Long Island (near Islip is fine)?
Specific links? Is it any more convenient than renting a car from JFK?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations epson Tec*h care vk
- 2 A Few days in Museums
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Environmental feel of Tibet
- 5 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 10 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 First time in the United States
- 15 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 16 3 days San Francisco
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 19 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 20 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 21 natchez accommodation
- 22 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway