My daughter and I are off to Vegas in a few days. Neither of us have big appetites. Any suggestions for restaurants/eateries where we can get good food at prices that are not outrageous?
We are staying at the Monte Carlo. Would it make sense to take a shuttle/bus to the hotel or go by cab?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 4 Road trip California
- 5 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 6 Drive from SC to CO
- 7 Family New York Trip
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 12 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Where would you go in March?
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Southern Oregon route
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 Booze & books in NYC
- 23 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 24 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
Budget Restaurants in Las Vegas and airport transportation