Budget Maui

Apr 11th, 1997, 03:24 PM
John Lee

Budget Maui

I am going to Hawaii for 10 days on my Honeymoon, but I don't have alot of cash. I intend first to stay in Kea Lani hotel for 3days, but the rest has to be alot cheaper, about $100/night for a room.

I heard that B&B's are a great alternative to high priced hotels. I would like to consider B&B's if it would not compromise the honeymoon atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Apr 14th, 1997, 10:19 AM
Sandra Stickney

John,
We stayed at Kihei Akhei in Kihei in Feb. (high
season) for under $100.00 a night. Nice quiet location with beautiful gardens, across the road from a beautiful beach. Our condo had everything we needed to make our week long stay comfortable. The phone number is 808-879-7825. A week is not long enough to enjoy all of Maui! Have a wonderful honeymoon.

Apr 22nd, 1997, 07:42 AM
C Eckert

I too would recommend going the condo route. I found a one bedroom condo in Kihei (across the street from the beach) for $500 per week. I found this in the Vacation rentals section of the local paper. I have also browsed the travel sections of the internet and found quite a few good places with Condos for rent. One that comes to mind is Maui Condo and Home rentals. Good luck

Search this Thread