Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMX 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact GMX Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Tile and Grout Cleaning Clearwater FL
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 12 Big Sur weather in early December
- 13 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 14 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 15 Our next summer trip
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!