You all were such a HUGE help last year when we flew to Reno and rented bikes and rode the Northern California area. Everything was right on and extremely helpful...thanks again.
This year we are planning to take our own bikes, have them shipped out to either the CA or NV area and then ride back East.
We are planning to take the Northern route and a few places of interest we would like to see are Yosemite NP, Glacier NP, the Black Hills area etc.
We have two weeks in which to make it back to the Pennsylvania area.
We are gearing to stay on the scenic byways more so than highways.
Any and all suggestions, advice, insights would be so very welcome
Thank you, thank you, thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 4 Biogenic XR
- 5 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 6 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 7 Dulles to BWI
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
Bucketlist ----Riding MC's from West Coast to East Coast this Summer