I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 5 Drive from SC to CO
- 6 Family New York Trip
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 Spam meter
- 9 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 10 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 11 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 13 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 16 Where would you go in March?
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Southern Oregon route
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 21 Booze & books in NYC
- 22 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 23 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 24 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 25 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?