We are a young newly married Australian couple planning our honeymoon to ski in Colorado in Jan/Feb 2013. Our aim is to purchase the Epic Pass and ski the various resorts (and maybe even venture to Tahoe for a bit at the end). We are looking to stay in one place for 6 weeks, and are being pulled between (1) Avon (2) East/West Vail (3) Breckenridge.
We want to be accessible to nightlife, so we don't get too bored on non ski days. We will have a car, but prefer to be without at nights.
My husband is a boarder, and I ski. Both of us are intermediates and not the most confident!
Can anyone recommend where would be best? From what I understand Avon has some stuff around, but very quiet, but great access to BC. East/West Vail is very quiet, but 8-10 minutes from Vail Village. Breckenridge appears more accessible?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baby Monkey Toys
- 2 Concept Open Source – Web developmen & Mobile development
- 3 Le reviva cream :
- 4 Buy Ovidac 5000 iu
- 5 Italian Provisions
- 6 Renux Garcinia Cambogia
- 7 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 8 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 9 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 10 New York in 5 days
- 11 RV Grand Canyon
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Expedia
- 16 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 17 10 day California Trip in July
- 18 I need help
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 23 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 24 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 25 Las Vegas TR