We'd like to have a family reunion in the Boundary Waters area and don't have a clue where to start. We want to be able to canoe and fish, but can't go out with an outfitter since we'll have small children with us. A large cabin or individual ones would be best...maybe on a lake? There will be 8 adults and 8 children, ranging from 2 1/2 to 16. I'd read about houseboat rentals a while back but think that may be an issue with the little ones.
We've never been to the area before so don't know where to start. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 Our next summer trip
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?