planning a trip to Colorado Springs in Sept (Cheyenne Canon Inn) and are adding a few extra days and wanted to stay in the Boulder area.Any suggestions ?
There seems to be small village type places with some interesting places to stay NIWOT for instance, any one have any info that would be helpful.
I will be in the area Labor day, does anyone know if there will be many places closed,restaurants etc, i heard lots of reports about Johns,anyone have any favorites ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to determine right selection of Online Cloud Backup?
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 girls trip / oregon
- 14 Vegas in February
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 I need help
- 17 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 18 A Few days in Museums
- 19 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 20 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Travel Shenanigans
- 24 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 25 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??