looking for suggestions on our first trip to Boston this weekend, we arrive Friday at noon thru Sunday at 3:00. We have nothing planned so far. My initial thoughts are, going to Newberry street, walking the freedom trail, visiting the north end., and seeing the art museum. At night looking for some fun bars/music. it is just the wife and we are in are early 40's. It is a getaway form the kids, so looking to just have a fun adult weekend!
thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 BEST WEB HOSTING
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 I need help
- 10 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 11 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 12 New York in 5 days
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 15 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Italian Provisions
- 19 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 20 girls trip / oregon
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 23 Vacations in New Orleans
- 24 4 days in Miami
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas