I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow and it'll be my first time on the east coast. Unfortunately it's for business, but I will have some time to myself. I won't have a car, either.
My main question is what to expect weather wise? I see you guys have been having some rain/thunder. I have to wear slacks and a dress shirt for the majority of the week, but should I pack shorts?
It looks like I'm actually staying at a Holiday Inn in Dedham, any recommendations on what to do around that area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO EMAIL 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Now Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 HD Torrent v.e.r Call Me by Your Name completa online Espanol
- 3 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 4 Watch Vanderpump Rules Season 6 Episode 3 Online . Full
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Boxing Stream - Live Boxing Stream Online
- 7 Boxing Stream - Live Boxing Stream Online
- 8 NFL live stream | - Watch Sports | Live Sports Stream
- 9 Buy flowers for valentines day
- 10 The Way Of Building Stronger Muscles
- 11 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 12 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 13 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 14 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 15 Play Games Online - What's Currently Out There?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Southern Oregon route
- 18 waterproof paint machinery for sale
- 19 cheap Full Hard Prepainted Galvanized Coil
- 20 oem 96207571
- 21 Plastic Parts
- 22 log cutting machine suppliers
- 23 High speed decanter price
- 24 Where would you go in March?
- 25 Road trip California