Going out for a great dinner Friday night in the North End with a party of 9. We have mid 50's down to two 18 yr olds with a few 20 somethings. The twentysomethings want to go out to hear music after and suggested the Seaport Area. The only problem is the night clubs won't let the 18 yr olds in.
Can you offer us a suggestion of where to go that could be outside for a drink after dinner, fun, might have music, but if not lively and bustling outdoor venue either near the North End or Long Wharf area or Seaport area? Any considerations like book a table at Atlantic Beer Garden outside and order one dessert and the rest drink? Or what have you?
Thought about the Beehive in the South End too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 I need help
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 8 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 Travel Shenanigans
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 14 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 17 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 travelling from Miami to New York
- 22 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 23 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 24 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?