Notices

Boston Hotels

May 6th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Original Poster

Boston Hotels

I'm planning a vacation to Boston in June. I was wondering where I should stay, Back Bay or Waterfront. What hotels are the best in those areas?
May 7th, 2014, 06:09 AM

I prefer the Copley Square area, but mostly out of habit, and I often stay at either the Courtyard or the Lenox Hotel. A lot of people prefer a waterfront location, but the transit isn't as good, and I don't really know the hotels around there.

But you don't say anything about budget or whether or not you are a couple of family. That will definitely make a difference. The Courtyard, for instance, has a decent breakfast (not free), but the Lenox has big rooms and free coffee in the morning. Then there are all the big hotels and also B&Bs.

Boston has a lot of hotel options, but they can be very expensive. Not like NYC for most of the year, but not so far behind.
May 8th, 2014, 06:43 PM

I always look for something nice but affordable so I can buy those baseball tickets and eat at great places. We have rented apartments in Beacon Hill but this visit there are four of us so have rooms at the John Jeffries House. We have two deluxe suites and it was a fair price. Great location.

Search this Thread