I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Sjc Car Rental
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 [email protected]
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest