My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 7 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Dulles to BWI
- 11 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 17 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 18 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 19 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 20 Muir Woods - new rules
- 21 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 22 Padre Islands
- 23 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 24 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 25 NASHVILLE