I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old