I'm planning a road trip up 287 that could possibly take me through Boise City, where I would spend one night. Any ideas on where to stay and a good place to eat dinner? I'm just looking for a comfortable evening and maybe an interesting tidbit of history, scenery, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 2 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay