We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://vikingsgamenfllive.ca
- 2 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 6 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest