We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 HUSHMAIL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT HUSHMAILTec*h by 24/7
- 3 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 4 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 7 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 10 Christmas getaway
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 14 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 15 Family winter holiday
- 16 Sjc Car Rental
- 17 Trip to Cali
- 18 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 19 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 20 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 21 4 days in San Diego
- 22 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 23 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston