We are planning on going to Blizzard Beach next week and had a question on whats the best stuff to wear. Should we just wear swimming trunks and a tshirt etc ? What about shoes\sandals ?
I am guessing when we are taking the rides, we need to be barefeet - so what do we do with the shoes\sandals ?
Any recommendations on how to go about a day at Blizzard Beach ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 New York in 5 days
- 4 girls trip / oregon
- 5 I need help
- 6 Vacations in New Orleans
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 11 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 12 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 13 Las Vegas TR
- 14 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 15 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 Vegas in February
- 22 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 23 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 24 A Few days in Museums
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017