We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/nuvega-lash/
- 2 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Travel Shenanigans
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help