Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page > BI Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa - opinions?
Notices

BI Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa - opinions?

Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Original Poster

BI Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa - opinions?

Hi,
We will only be on the BI for 1 night and it's our first trip there.
Starwood site shows the Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa but I couldn't find any details on rants and raves.
Does anyone have an opinion or details on this property.
We are only looking for something clean,safe and comfortable, it will only be a place to sleep, not a destination in itself.
Thanks for your assistance.
Mar 23rd, 2005, 11:39 AM

This is a brand "new" hotel for the Sheraton, as they bought, gutted, and completely redid this hotel. I have heard it is very nice, but it just opened a few months back so my guess is that's why there is so little info available. It should be clean safe and comfortable - hopefully someone from the boards has stayed there recently...

We used to call this our Luxury Hotel with a lot of tounge in cheek. We had the pleasure of a reservation there several years back, and upon arrival we were shown 2 rooms and promplty said we would prefer to stay elsewhere - they didn't seem to mind cancelling our reservations, seems like they understood how bad it was - it then closed about a year later I think!

I am sure the new verion of this hotel is much improved and would be a nice choice.
Mar 25th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the information. Sounds like it will be OK. I will post hte results of my stay.
Regards.

Search this Thread