I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVAST #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎1888 279 0246 AVAST Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 I need help
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 13 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 17 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 travelling from Miami to New York
- 21 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Christmas Eve near Ashville