Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 6 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 7 Christmas getaway
- 8 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Sjc Car Rental
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)