I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt sbaba!
- 2 Vegas in February
- 3 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 I need help
- 9 girls trip / oregon
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Travel Shenanigans
- 19 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 20 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 21 Newport Beach restaurants
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?