My husband and I are planning to have a week vacation in the beginning of September this year. We were looking for something that is not very expensive and not too crowded. We love the outdoors: hiking, camping; as well as discovering the local arts. Preferably something along the east coast, but west coast suggestions are also welcome. I might want to bring my dog with me, so pet friendly ideas it would be great.
Here is an example of some vacations that I really enjoyed, that weren't expensive at all:
Camping on Assateague Island
Road trip and camping along the coast of Florida, all the way down to Key West.
Camping under the stars in Grand Canyon, AZ
Any ideas would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 BEST WEB HOSTING
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 I need help
- 10 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 11 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 12 New York in 5 days
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 15 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Italian Provisions
- 19 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 20 girls trip / oregon
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 23 Vacations in New Orleans
- 24 4 days in Miami
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas