Reload this Page >

Best time to check in on a Sunday at Paris Las Vegas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Mrs. D.

Is there a better time to check in at the Paris Las Vegas? Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. but on a Sunday, most people are checking out, yeah? Thanks!

Old Jul 18th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Nonnie

Don't understand your inquiry? Most people check in when they happen to arrive. If it's before check-in time and the room is not yet available you can store your luggage and dub around in the meantime. People check out at check-out time, which is typically anywhere between 11 and 1, depending upon the hotel. If you have special requests or hopes of getting upgraded, the earlier you arrive at the front desk and request same, the better your chances of acquiring same, as most folks check out earlier to hit the road or catch their flights. So, even though a more terrific room may not yet be available, once it's been departed, you can be assigned same and collect the key once housekeeping has finished with it.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 03:03 AM
jabez

Try chexking in at the airport.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Vic

Check in at the airport.
The desk is immediately adjacent to the baggage claim area, visible from the claim area.
Sign overhead doesn't actually trumpet "Paris", though. Ask anyone who works there and they'll point it out to you.
You get your key right there and bypass hotel check in entirely.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Mrs. D.

Can I go to the airport and check in even if I'm driving? Can someone please tell me how to get to the airport and where to go when I get there, yeah? Thanks.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Mrs. D

Thanks for your responses, good advice. We're driving to Las Vegas so we're not checking in at the airport. Is there another Mrs. D? -- because I asked the original question and didn't respond until now.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 08:24 AM
J

You can check in at the airport if you're driving, but why would you?

You'd have to park your car at the airport lot (no idling the car at the curb these days) walk a good distance in, back out, etc.
Just checking in at the hotel would probably be less trouble.

Airport check in is a great convenience if you're already at the bag claim to get your bags.
I don't think I'd drive there though.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:39 AM
Beth

Hi Mrs. D.

I stayed at the Paris about a year ago. We arrived mid-morning around 10 or so. Check in wasn't too bad of a wait and we got our room right away. That was a surprise to me since we've always had to wait a few hours. Very nice and spacious rooms. Good Luck and have a GREAT TIME!!...Beth

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:40 AM
Beth

I forgot to add that it was also a Sunday check in?? Don't know if that would make a difference or not??