People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 2 AVG @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG tec*h care sbaba!
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 Southern Oregon route
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 Booze & books in NYC
- 14 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 15 Road trip California
- 16 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 17 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 20 I need help
- 21 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 22 Expedia
- 23 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 24 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 25 Las Vegas TR