We are going to LA, spending 1 night there and then 2 nights driving up to San Francisco and then 2 nights in San Francisco. Some advice please. Best stop overs on route. Is it best to get off the main route to find good hotels or bed and breakfast. What is essential to do in LA, on route and in San Francisco ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 4 days in Miami
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Bend Testing New England
- 9 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 10 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 13 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 24 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions