I guess I have been bitten by the California-Yosemite “Photography” bug. I was able to squeeze in another 3-4 days of my version of a “vacation” during the July 4th weekend.
As part of this, I will have around 3/4th of a day to photograph Death Valley NP, so wanted to get some help on the places I should cover on the following DAY
• 5 AM to 7 AM Sunrise Photography at the South Tufa towers, Mono Lake
• 7 AM Leave for Death Valley
• 1 AM Night Hotel reservation at Mammoth Lakes, and I can check in any time late
So I am looking at around 15 hours to reach DV NP, Photograph the place and return back to Mammoth Lakes. Please suggest some absolute “MUSTs” for Photography. I am into Landscape, Waterfalls, Milky way, Star Trail photography
NOTE : I have gone through GOOGLE Maps and have a good idea about the driving distances involved.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 NY theater district restaurant
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
Best places to photograph Death Valley NP in 3/4th of a Day