After a week long stay in Maui we're going to spend the last 5 nights of our trip in Kauai. We are trying to decide where to stay (location wise)? Best place in Kauai in July? North Shore or South Shore?????? We were going to stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort at Poipu, but I've been reading a lot of blogs that say that North shore is better in summer bc waters are calmer. Our main focus is beaches and swimming, what is better?! Please help us out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer I~888~482:3831 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 4 days in Miami
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 travelling from Miami to New York
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 20 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas