Best Palm beach restaurants

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all- will be in Palm beach for 3 nights staying at the Breakers and would like to dine at the BEST restaurants Palm beach has to offer. Any suggestions?
P.S.-- has anyone dined at the Flagler steakhouse at the breakers- and if so, how was it, say compared to a mortons.
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 04:02 AM

Cafe Boulud (Daniel Boulud from NYC) in the Brazilian Court Hotel would be considered #1. Taboo on Worth Ave. is a hot spot. L'Europe is also supposed to be good. I like Renato's for Italian (in a courtyard off Worth Ave.). Palm Beach is dressy. If you're going to go to these places, bring good clothes.
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 02:55 PM

Boulud
"The Restaurant" at the Four Seasons
L'Escalier at the Breakers

Book in Advance!
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 08:36 PM
gyppielou

Ummm there is this great sushi, pan asian restaurant although the name escapes me, right in PB, with Breakers shuttle to it......fresh wasabi.....yumm, had to go a second night on our 3 night venture last year!!!

Old Nov 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
wow

I'd skip Taboo...too much attitude! If you like Thai food there's Spicy Thai...or something like that....can't rememebr the exact name of the place but it is very good.
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 05:49 AM

Hi
Any more ideas? We are headed to Miami and Palm Beach in april.
Many Thanks
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 06:31 AM
GoTravel

This is a great thread with links to a great thread about Palm Beach dining:

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...1&tid=34513624

Old Feb 1st, 2005, 10:55 PM

I think the asian restaurant in Palm Beach is called Echo and I've also heard it's very good. Renato's is quite expensive and not sure it's worth the money. You should try Cucina del arte instead. It's kind of trendy, but you get more bang for your buck. All the "in " crowd goes there. Amici's is also very good. If you have any questions,post a message. Have fun in P.B. p.s. chez jean pierre is also really good if you want french cuisine
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:45 PM

Great places in Palm Beach: I have a condo there and travel from Detroit area often. Couple of places to note:
264 Grill on County Rd.-Just changed hands, the waitress of 20+ years bought the business, it is a Bistro with great food and casual as Palm Beach goes-good wine list and bistro food not expensive.

Chuck & Harolds, Good seafood and a great outdoor dining room to people watch.

A romatic place out of the way where the service is excellent along with the food and the attention to detail at the table is Cafe Celline at 2505 S Ocean Blvd in the President Condominium. Older crowd but this small resurant has won alot of awards. Prices are remarkably resonable for the quality of food and service. A Palm Beach secret, Caroline Kennedy and others have had dinner there.

Brazilian Court, Cafe L'Europe are great if you want to spend a fortune
but Taboo is great for lunch for people watching.

The Bar in the Colony Hotel is great in the evening for a drink and enjoy Palm beach Life.
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 07:35 PM

There are several good options as noted above. The restaurant at the Four Seasons, L'Escalier, and the L'Europe. The PGA National Resort and Spa also has a restaurant called Ironwood Grille which is a great option if you are looking for a Steak House / Chop House theme.

You can also find a listing of the Best Palm Beach Restaurants on the site http://www.bestpalmbeachrestaurants.com...

Good Luck and enjoy...