Best oceanside massage in South Maui?

Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Original Poster

Best oceanside massage in South Maui?

I saw several postings regarding oceanside massage from 2005, but would appreciate more recent reviews from people who have done this. Marriott, Hyatt, Four Seasons?
Jul 2nd, 2007, 03:03 PM
kealalani

I think the fantasy of an oceanside massage is so much better than the reality. You just never know who is going to walk by with whatever noise pollution to interupt the experience of a great massage.

People are curious and gawk at the cabana, just like the romantic candlelight dinner on the beach. All you need is one boisterous crowd to kill the romance.

Just my opinion, but I'm waiting for more seclusion for my oceanside massage! Perhaps Hana?

Jul 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM
kealalani

ttt

Jul 4th, 2007, 12:21 PM

Well, I've stayed at the Maui Hyatt and gone for a spa vacation at the Four Seasons BI (three treatments in 4 days and saw Heather Locklear in the dressing room! . I'd trust any of the three you mention to provide a wonderful experience. My personal pick would be the 4S - just because I've really enjoyed the spa treatments at every 4S I've visited. Here's a link to the Maui 4S and about the 4th photo at the top shows their oceanside hale. Looks like a dream to me. I'd do it in a heartbeat!

http://www.fourseasons.com/maui/spa.html

Search this Thread