I could use a little help on pinking the best hotel in San Francisco for 2 nights for my parents in November. We were having a hard time deciding between the Fairmont in Nob Hill, the Ritz Carlton, the four seasons and the Mandarin Oriental. If possible, but not essential, they would like to be able to leave the hotel and be in a nice neighborhood to walk around a little. They are only able to walk within about a 4 block radius. Department store type shopping is not important since they live in New York City, but boutique type shops and restaurants would be nice. A good spa would also be a plus. From what I can see, the one that is the easiest to walk around outside would be the four seasons. I would love to know any favorites of the fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?