we will be flying into LA on the 21st of Dec for 2 nights. We will then be driving to Vegas / Red Rock for Christmas and may stop at Death Valley area or similar for the night beforehand.
Last time we stayed at Palm Springs and we have also done Lake Arrowhead.
( We have been to LA many times before and don't need a lot of time before trip and we will be staying for 2 nights again at the end of trip )
After 4 nights in Vegas / Red Rock , we will fly to Miami.
What are your suggestions?
It will just be my husband and myslef.
We like clean, modern accommodation in a safe area.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Click Herehttp://www.tripforgoodhealth.com/ephamere-cream/
- 2 Christmas getaway
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Sjc Car Rental
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 [email protected]
- 8 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 16 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 17 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 NY theater district restaurant
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
Best hotel / resort to stay between LA and Vegas in December