Best disney park for pregnant woman

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be 4 1/2 months pregnant when my husband and I will be traveling to Orlando (no kids). We will probably go to 2 parks during our stay. Which do you recommend? 6 years ago, we visited Sea World and Epcot. We had a great time. I think we may be bored in Magic Kingdom considering I'm pregnant and we don't have kids. What about MGM or Animal Kingdom for a pregnant lady? Or maybe we'll go back to Epcot. What do you think?

Thanks!
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 02:36 PM

EPCOT - hands down. Save the rest for the little ones.
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM

I was pregnant with my last child when we went and would suggest Epcot again and MGM. More stuff that you will be able to do, though your hubby may get bored. On our previous trip, my husband rode rides with the kids and I just sat around a lot. Boring and hot!
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 06:14 PM

If you have been to Epcot, I would try MGM or even Animal Kingdom. Epcot hasn't changed and it's ok.

Try going to the Cirque show at Downtown Disney. That is a nice evening out.
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 06:20 PM

There will be plenty for you to do at MGM. The suggest to see Cirque is a great one; it's fascinating and very entertaining.
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 06:43 PM

Pregnant Lady, I can envision you at the balcony of your wonderful Animal Kingdom Lodge room, feet propped up in full view of the giraffes, wilderbeasts, wood storks, etc. Relaxing after a long day at...hmmm. I'm thinking Epcot for you, girly. Sea World would be good too. And you might enjoy a trip to Winter Park, a funky lovely part of Orlando with shops and the Morse Gallery of Tiffany Art (think stained glass). They have a lovely park that would be a great spot for a picnic. MGM is a lot of fun. If you can take the walking, you could do any of the parks.
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 05:48 AM
bamakelly

I went to WDW last year in Sept when I was also 4 months pregnant. I highly recommend staying in a hotel on the property so you have easy transportation in case you need to leave and come back (say, for a nap). We stayed in Downtown Disney, and this was very easy. We went to Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. We skipped MGM. Animal Kingdom was HOT HOT HOT. Not a lot to do without little kids. Pretty much just a glorified zoo. If you have a park hopper ticket, you could go there for half a day (maybe in the morning), and leave for lunch and the rest of teh day at Epcot. I enjoyed Epcot the most. My husband rode a couple of rides while I waited (boring) but I could do most things there. Magic Kingdom was fun too. I was surprised at many rides that I could do, though I did have to sit out of a few and he rode. I always love, the MK though, just for its charm and fun atnosphere. Have fun, and tkae a backpack with plenty of snacks and water!

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 05:49 AM
bamakelly

Oh, and the Downtown Disney area is SO FUN...and not very big so it's easy to walk around there. I HIGHLY recommend the Cirque (In Downtown Disney) that someone else suggested. It is a magical show!!