We are planning a trip to the Clearwater/St. Petes area in mid-June. Family of 4 - 2 kids, 6 and 9. I have looked at all the little beach town in between, but would love some tips on which is best.
We like someplace that is low key, but still has a touristy feel. We don't need any fancy nightlife or over the top tourist stuff or overcrowded beaches - just want to it feel fun and vacation-y. Most of the time we will probably spend on the beach. A few fun casual restaurants and cute shops would be great. And the more affordable end of the spectrum would be great, but not if we have to sacrifice the things above. Being on the beach, with out hotel, rental or condo, is a must. So a community with ample choices right on the beach is great.
Which town would be the best match? I was looking at Madeira Beach. But am open to any. We have never been there before.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/7kezuw/
- 2 RV Grand Canyon
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 5 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 6 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 7 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 8 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Where would you go in March?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 I need help
- 13 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 14 New York in 5 days
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 17 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 Expedia
- 20 Italian Provisions
- 21 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 22 girls trip / oregon
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans