My husband and I are planning a few days away with my sisters and their kids in outer banks, NC at the end of June. Its about a 10 hour drive for us, so we were thinking about stopping someplace along the way for a couple of days (plus we'll get some alone time before we are in the family zoo).
Does anyone have any good recommendations for someplace maybe in Deleware or Virginia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GOOGLE CHROME I855:570:1233 Installation GOOGLE CONTACT 24/7
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 19 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 20 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Big Sur weather in early December
- 23 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 24 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 25 Our next summer trip